Recently added, was our Facebook like and follow us on Twitter items on the right side of the page here. Through these we wish to make it easier for you to get the latest progress updates on the Q400s development. So, from now on, only large updates will be posted here at the main site. All else, including mini updates will be posted to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Feel free to follow our progress there.
In that light, we are forming new goals, one of which is to streamline development, in order to finish and release her in a timily manor with all the bells and whistles that are expected.
Just to Reiterate, our goals for release are:
- High level of visual realism: Means high quality textures with enough detail to make you go OH!
- Fully 3D cockpit: With 360 degrees of detail and with working switches and nobs.
- True to life flight dynamics: Backed by real world Q400 pilots.
- High resolution EFIS displays: Wont have to guess what the altimeter reading is.
- Advanced cockpit lighting: Indirect lighting, and storm lighting, for each panel.
- Use of normal maps and specular maps.
- Large number of liveries.